Friday, February 25, 2011

#68 Do Something Out of the Ordinary With My Hair

So, this picture was taken about 2 months after the cut and 1 month after the first color, but you still get the idea...
I chopped off all my hair into a cute asymmetrical A-line. It is a lot easier to style, when I actually do it... :) I then lightened it. I really like it, but I don't think the blond is going to last much longer. Even being at school all the time where it's not as big a deal to take care of my regrowth it's still a big pain in the rear. I'm thinking I'll go a darker red-ish color next, but we'll see what happens. :)

2 comments:

Misty said...

Woohoo! It's about time you posted this so that you get your ten bucks! :) Do you miss having your hair long?

The 4 Willows said...

I second Misty's comment. :) I think you look like a sassy, hip mom with your hair like this. I think red would look great too.