Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Changing It Up

So, we found out last week that somebody else had done Rod's temple work, so I need to change my goal #18. It's funny, cause ever since I've completed my list I keep thinking of other goals that would have been really good to put on it, but now that I need another one I can't remember what any of them are!
Finally I decided on what I will do. There was something that I thought I had put on my list but when I went to do it I couldn't find it on there. The goal is to go to bed by 11:30 every night for one month. I'm hoping to do this one and my goal of waking up at 6:00 every morning at the same time, so wish me luck! :)

4 comments:

Misty said...

That's crazy about Rod! Did someone else in the family do it, or did it just get submitted and done. That kind of sucks, I'm sorry. But at least it's done. Your goal is good. Taking both 11:30 pm and 6:00 am in the same week is ... ambitious. Good luck!

Misty said...

P.S. You still need to post about your hair!

Mandy said...

His ex-wife got all the paper work together and then had a neighbor do it. There are some hurt feelings because she knew that some of the brothers were looking forward to being a part of it, but we are trying to look at the positive in that it's done and that's what matters... :)

The 4 Willows said...

You're kid of crazy to do both of those goals at the same time! And to do it for a month? Like Misty said, you really are ambitious. :D I can't even do that goal for a week. I keep thinking of extra goals to do too, so I started adding them to my list at the bottom.