Friday, March 11, 2011

#5 Go to Bed Before 11:30 Every Night for One Month

I did it! I skipped a couple Saturday nights since that's the night we usually do our dates, but I made up for them. It was super hard for me because I am very much a night owl! I don't think I would have been able to do it if it wasn't for this beautiful thing called Melatonin! I take one of those and about 15 minutes later I'm asleep!
I'm hoping that this taught me to go to bed a little bit earlier, but as you can tell by how late this is getting posted I didn't learn enough. :)

2 comments:

Misty said...

Holy cow, you are my hero!! I have no idea how I'm going to do this one, I'm always up late! Good job!!

The 4 Willows said...

Man I suck! You did it for a whole month! Way to go! I used to take melatonin, then I got pregnant, maybe I should get it back out.