Monday, July 11, 2011

#27--Days 4-6

Day 4 Holly: I took an idea that my sister used a few days ago. I split Holly's hair down the center and then did 3 ponytails on each side connecting to the one above. I then did 2 zulu knots because Holly requested "crazy hair again."


Taylor: Can't go wrong with pigtails on top.


I didn't get pictures on day 5 so I will just tell ya what I did. Holly: I attempted to do a french braid that went diagonal across her head, but it didn't look good so I just put it in a half pony. Taylor: One pony on top.

Day 6 Holly: I did a fish braid, or in Holly's words "Shark braid".


Taylor: One folded pony on top. I don't know if that is really what it would be called, but instead of pulling her hair through the last loop I only pull half of it through.


2 comments:

Misty said...

Soopa cute! Is that Holly's shark face? lol

Misty said...

Oh, and I love the way Holly's looks on day 4!