Friday, July 8, 2011

#64-- Do a Photo Shoot

On May 27th I had the opportunity to do a photo shoot at school. My sister-in-law, Janessa, was daring enough to be my model. I had in my head an idea of a cut that I *really* wanted to do, and lucky for me Janessa was willing. I cut an asymmetrical style-which means that one side is longer than the other side. It turned out A.Maz.Ing! Her parents don't allow her to color her hair, but Paul Mitchell has a semi-permanent color that I learned you can mix into a hair spray and it basically makes it a wash-out color. (Think Halloween spray color.) I did some pink streaks in her hair and I love the result!
I'm so glad that I took advantage of this opportunity. I learned a lot and I also was able to gain some confidence in my knowledge.



1 comment:

The 4 Willows said...

It turned out so cool! I'm sorry I was skeptical in the beginning...bad friend. I really looks all model-y. Great job!