Wednesday, July 6, 2011

#27 Do Their Hair Everyday for 1 Month (Day One!)

You'd think that with me in cosmetology school my daughters' hair would look amazing everyday. Well, I regret to inform you that this is not the case. Holly starts crying as soon as I get the brush out and most days I don't feel that it's worth the fight, so we brush her hair through the screams (usually from both of us), and every once in a while put it in a ponytail. All that is about to change...

I would like to direct your attention to Exhibits A-D. For the next 30 days (and hopefully thereafter) both of my girls are going to have that amazing hair that I dream about. Since Taylor's hair is still pretty short there's not a ton that I can do with it, so you may see the same-ish style most days. Holly, on the other hand, is going to have a new style everyday. (Have I mentioned that I'm a little crazy?)

So I invite you to witness the insanity as I post pictures of their marvelous manes everyday until August 6. Let the madness ensue!

Day 1 Holly: 2 Zulu Knots and a pony in back


Taylor: Pony on top

1 comment:

Misty said...

Woo! You go, girl! You need to teach me to do those zulu knots, they're adorable!