Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#34: Make a Snowman with the Girls

Obviously this goal has been completed for quite a while since there was snow on the ground. :)  This was a tough one for me because I Hate being cold-which sort of limits my desire to touch snow.  I didn't get any pictures of myself helping with the snowman, but I did help them with it.   The girls had a blast doing this and after the snowman was built they decided it would be fun to start a snowball fight.

 Putting on the face.

Showing off our masterpiece.

Giving kisses.

 They decided the snowman needed hair.

Snowball fight!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I LOVE that picture of the two girls and their finished snowman. :) They are adorable!

The 4 Willows said...

Ha ha, I love that they thought the snowman needed hair. Good job for getting cold! ;)