Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#70: Make Detailed Plans for My Salon

**Seven New Posts!  Don't miss all the excitement! :)**


I really enjoyed completing this goal.  It's always fun to dream, right?

I decided I was going to call my salon "The Thirsty Hair Saloon" and design it after an old west saloon.  I don't think the picture is easy to see, so I'll just highlight some of my favorite parts.
In the lobby will be a Grub Bar where you can choose some refreshments.  The receptionist are is called the "Welcoming Posse".  There will also be a mechanical bull that you can ride while you wait.  The doors leading to the floor will be swinging doors.
I named each section to go along with the "Old West" theme.  The Nail Table is called "Happy Hooves", the Waxing Station is called "Waxing Depot", the shampoo bowl is called the "Watering Trough", my storage area/color bar is the "Tack Room" and my stations are the "Hair Stables". 
Like I said, this was really fun to plan and I hope someday that I can make this dream a reality. :)


2 comments:

Misty said...

She blogs! Your salon looks pretty sweet. Refreshments?! Sounds like my kind of Watering Hole. :)

The 4 Willows said...

That is totally awesome!! I can't wait to go there!